So you might have noticed I have blogging a lot about my journey to get rid of sugar in my diet.I’m finding really enlightening to understanding my own body and it’s natural cue for eating and what makes me feel good inside.
I decided to put it all in one place so people can find it easier and will continue to add to this as well.
- My scariest new years resolution
- Why I’m quitting sugar & getting started
- What to do in the first two weeks of quitting sugar
- 2 weeks of easing into quitting sugar
- Quitting Sugar – week 3 is about getting it REALZ. Cold Turkey style.
- End of Week 3 – how I’m feeling now
- Quitting sugar – why i am ready to quit (but I won’t)
- (End of Week 5) 10 things I have learnt about Quitting sugar
If anyone has any questions for me regarding any aspect of quitting sugar I am happy to help! You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the comments!